Nurturing Global Citizens
The Garodia International Centre of Learning (GICL) is affiliated to the University of Cambridge International Examinations and the International Baccalaureate Organisation. We follow a holistic approach towards child development that goes beyond training students for internationally accepted qualifications like IGCSE and IBDP. Our aim is to enable every student to become a world citizen equipped to excel in every sphere of life. We celebrate curiosity, foster diversity, encourage humanitarianism and seed a genuine interest in global cultures.
In an endeavour to continuously add to our repertoire of educational excellence, we actively develop new international affiliations and partnerships to offer courses that ensure a superior learning experience. Some of our affiliations include:
- Accreditation to the Pasch Programme through the Goethe Institute: Garodia International’s students attend educational camps sponsored by the Max Mueller Bhavan in Germany every year.
- Global Gateway and e-Language programmes: Facilitates interesting e-mail as well as live exchange between its students and the students of British schools and colleges.
- WAM Foundation: A musical cultural exchange between India and the U.K through the WAM Foundation that promotes sharing of experiences between students of the two countries.
- Winchester International Symposium: Active participation of our students in the symposiums held in USA, Singapore, South Africa and Prague to offer solutions to global problems was appreciated greatly.
- National University of Singapore (NUS): Active involvement in the International Internship programme. With a focus on teaching and curriculum development, the programme enriches students and teachers alike by promoting a valuable exchange of experiences and methodologies.
In just a decade of operation, we have come to be regarded as one of the best international schools in Mumbai that employs a helpful and supportive staff, modern training methods, and a curriculum that offers a global perspective. The school will soon move into a new contemporary, purpose-built school building, with dedicated, well-equipped floors for every kind of extra- curricular activity.
Garodia International offers classes from pre-school level to Grade 12. For further information on the school, curriculum, activities and admission, please visit us at Garodia International Center for Learning.