Nurturing Global Citizens
The Garodia International Centre of Learning (GICL) is affiliated to the University of Cambridge International Examinations and the International Baccalaureate Organisation. We follow a holistic approach towards child development that goes beyond training students for internationally accepted qualifications like IGCSE and IBDP. Our aim is to enable every student to become a world citizen equipped to excel in every sphere of life. We celebrate curiosity, foster diversity, encourage humanitarianism and seed a genuine interest in global cultures.
In an endeavour to continuously add to our repertoire of educational excellence, we actively develop new international affiliations and partnerships to offer courses that ensure a superior learning experience. Some of our affiliations include:
- Accreditation to the Pasch Programme through the Goethe Institute: Garodia International’s students attend educational camps sponsored by the Max Mueller Bhavan in Germany every year.
- Global Gateway and e-Language programmes: Facilitates interesting e-mail as well as live exchange between its students and the students of British schools and colleges.
- WAM Foundation: A musical cultural exchange between India and the U.K through the WAM Foundation that promotes sharing of experiences between students of the two countries.
- Winchester International Symposium: Active participation of our students in the symposiums held in USA, Singapore, South Africa and Prague to offer solutions to global problems was appreciated greatly.
- National University of Singapore (NUS): Active involvement in the International Internship programme. With a focus on teaching and curriculum development, the programme enriches students and teachers alike by promoting a valuable exchange of experiences and methodologies.
In just a decade of operation, we have come to be regarded as one of the best international schools in Mumbai that employs a helpful and supportive staff, modern training methods, and a curriculum that offers a global perspective. The school will soon move into a new contemporary, purpose-built school building, with dedicated, well-equipped floors for every kind of extra- curricular activity.
GICM offers classes from Grades Early Years to Grade 12. For any further information on the school, curriculum, activties and admission procedure, please visit us on Garodia International Centre for Learning Mumbai.